19.7.12

Letter from Dr. Philip Major

I teach Shakespeare to literature undergraduates in London. I also run a
Shakespeare Study tour programme designed to provide affordable and
intellectually stimulating trips to the UK for overseas literature
students, taking in London and Stratford-upon-Avon, with three
Shakespeare performances included.

I would be most grateful if you would take a few moments to examine my
website. If you think this may be of interest to ELIT students and
faculty, or if you have any questions, I would be only too delighted
to hear from you. It would be a great honour for me to host students
and faculty from the University of Bilkent.

The website is:

http://www.shakespearestudytours.co.uk/

Thank you very much for your time.

With all good wishes,

Dr Philip Major
University of London

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder